Summer is quickly drawing to a close. Kids will be back in school soon enough, but the family fun doesn’t have to end just yet! We can make the most of the last days of summer with one of these fun family activities.
Last days of summer ideas:
- Make a summer time capsule
- Make your own popsicles
- Write a family adventure story
- Print your summer photos and create an album
- Overnight camp in your backyard
- Make your own board game
- Ride bikes instead of driving
- Go to a drive-in movie
- Sit outside and paint
- Play at the park
- Go berry-picking
Orange Banana Smoothie Pop Recipe
1 container Greek yogurt
I cup thawed orange juice concentrate
2 large bananas
Zest of 1 lime
1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Puree one Greek yogurt, thawed orange juice concentrate, bananas, lime zest, and fresh lime juice in a blender.
- Pour into six 3-ounce molds. (We used mini baking tins with Popsicle sticks, but you can also substitute paper cups.) Freeze until smoothie pops are solid, about 4 hours.
- To release pops, dip molds into hot water until pops loosen and slide out. If using cups, peel away paper.
PREP TIME: 0 hours 10 mins
TOTAL TIME: 5 hours 50 mins