Who Is Liberty Assist For?
- See any doctor you want. There are no networks.
- There are no pre-existing condition limitations.
- Married individuals participate as separate Sharing Members.
- The program is secondary to Medicare Parts A and B.
What Does Liberty Assist Cost?
Our monthly contributions vary by age with a $1,500 Annual Unshared Amount (AUA) you are responsible for before sharing can take place
- Age Range: Monthly Contribution:
- 65-69 $85/month
- 70-74 $90/month
- 75-79 $120/month
- 80-84 $155/month
- 85-90 $182/month
- 90+ $273/month
When Can You Enroll?
Current Liberty HealthShare members can easily transition into the Liberty Assist Sharing Program when they turn 65.
Former Liberty HealthShare members currently enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan can enroll at any time.
Retirees on Medicare whose employer/provider insurance is terminated can enroll within 30 days of termination.
New member enrollment is available 3 months prior, 3 months after, or during the month you turn 65.