Working With a Healthcare Sharing Ministry
Managing Liberty HealthShare Patient Accounts
How to Work with Healthcare Sharing Ministry Patients: As a medical cost-sharing organization, Liberty HealthShare helps our members negotiate payments for healthcare they receive. Our goal is to make paying for healthcare more efficient—both for our members and for you.
Processing New Healthcare Sharing Ministry Patients:
- Because we are not a health insurance provider, Liberty HealthShare members are free to visit any provider or facility that agrees to work with Liberty HealthShare, regardless of network, or referral.
- Each Liberty HealthShare member should present his or her membership card at the time of service.
- Healthcare providers and facilities bill Liberty HealthShare for treatment and services that fall under our Sharing Guidelines (PDF).
- Liberty HealthShare works with your office to handle billing and payments.
Billing a Healthcare Sharing Ministry
Healthcare providers may submit medical bills using form HCFA 1500, UB04 to Liberty HealthShare electronically or by mail. Medical bills not submitted within 180 days of the date of service are not eligible for sharing.Processing New Healthcare Sharing Ministry Patients:
- Electronically: LHS Electronic Payer ID: 90753
- Mail: P.O Box 35691, Canton, OH 44735
Find New Liberty HealthShare Patients
Our members look to the Liberty HealthShare community for support and guidance, including recommendations for providers familiar with our program.
Preferred facilities, practices, and individual healthcare providers are featured on our website and enjoy facilitated billing due to an established relationship with our program.
To join our growing list of partners, please provide:
- Facility or practice name