Explore Our Programs
When it comes to healthcare spending, you have a choice. Liberty HealthShare brings clarity and simplicity to all of our medical cost-sharing programs. We structured our programs to give our members flexibility to select the contribution and share amounts that best match their resources and circumstances.
Our enrollment team is available Monday-Friday 8:30am-7:30pm ET and Saturday 10am-2pm ET to answer any questions and assist you with application process.
Liberty HealthShare Program Options
- Up to $1,000,000 (per incident) of fair & reasonable eligible medical expenses are shareable after AUA has been met.
- AUA - Single $1,000, Couple $1,750, Family $2,250
- Up to $1,000,000 (per incident) of fair & reasonable eligible medical expenses are shareable after AUA has been met. Members pay a 15% co-share.
- AUA - Single $1,000, Couple $2,000, Family $3,000
- Up to $600,000 (per incident) of fair & reasonable eligible medical expenses are shareable after AUA has been met. Members pay a 25% co-share.
- AUA - Single $4,000, Couple $8,000, Family $12,000
Are you 18-29?
Liberty Rise might be for you.
It's a budget-friendly sharing program ideal for young adults and married couples who don’t have children. Monthly shares are just $119.
If you’re 65 or older and on Medicare, Liberty Assist was designed for you.
Sharing amounts are as low as $85 a month.
Annual Unshared Amount
- The Annual Unshared Amount for each program level must be met before medical expenses are eligible for sharing.
- $75 annual renewal dues for all three programs
Liberty HealthShare offers a Refer-a-Friend program for its members who can share information about the ministry and earn rewards. Refer-a Friend is a great way for members to share information about our ministry to friends, family and colleagues for whom healthsharing might be a good way to manage their healthcare expenses. For each friend who enrolls and maintains their membership for two months, the referring member will receive a $150 Visa gift card in appreciation. The process is easy. Members simply fill out the on-line form found in their ShareBox and click Submit. Liberty HealthShare’s enrollment team handles everything else.